Here’s a sample briefing document that I actually used for my team of beta readers on one of my books.
How to use it:
- Don’t just “copy it”, but see what ideas it triggers for how to brief your beta reader team.
- You will want to cover your own manuscript issues, and write in your own style and tone.
- Think about how a briefing document could help your beta readers to give you the information you need. What are the main questions you want answered?
- I find it works best to have a smallish set of questions.
- The download is a PDF, but when I sent it to my beta readers it was a Word document so that they could type in the answer spaces.
Download the briefing document now
Enter your email address below to download it immediately.
…back to betareadersuperhero.com