Author/Speaker/Accredited Editor/Book Coach
Welcome to my page for people who drop in from around the internet or from my business cards.
Here’s a quick summary of all my websites, and how to find my books and articles that I hope will be most useful for you.
Click the image to check out purchase links and information about my books currently in print.
What I write:
- The Wild Crimes Mysteries, set in gorgeous wild locations in Australia and New Zealand: Book 1 Poison Bay is also available in German. Book 2, Venom Reef, is now out.
- Are you a dog lover? Check out my light memoir Dogged Optimism: Lessons in Joy from a Disaster-Prone Dog.
- Short stories about Travel and Other Catastrophes: Visit belindapollard.com.
Resources to help you:
- Free tips on writing and publishing topics: Cruise this website you are already on: smallbluedog.com.
- Are you writing MEMOIR or personal stories? Check out my articles and resources.
- Need an editor? Check out me and my team.
- Need a book coach? How to write a book that people want to read.
- Want to learn online at your own pace? Check out my courses.
For writers of faith… including useful articles, a discussion forum, monthly meetings, and a monthly podcast. Recent episodes:
Articles for writers
Recent articles for writers on smallbluedog.com:
- Simple Website Setup for Authors and Editors in 6 Steps
- 5 Types of Editing for Authors
- How I Overcame Writer’s Block: 5 Techniques
- What to do when you’ve finished the First Draft
- Should Writers Do Their Own Editing?
My short stores on belindapollard.com about Travel and Other Catastrophes…
Need a speaker for your event?
- I deliver writing workshops that can be condensed into a timeslot as short as one hour, or fill a whole day with fun, interactive learning.
- I speak to both small and large audiences, of all ages.
- I present keynote speeches on inspirational themes for a variety of events.
- More information on my Speaking page.
Connect with me on social media
Talk to me!
Leave me a comment below, or send me an email. I love to chat with you. 🙂