Welcome! Thanks for popping over to my place.
This is a special page for people who drop in from social media and other places around the web. It’s a quick summary of my websites, and where to find my most useful books and articles.
Make yourself at home.
I’m involved in lots of things related to books and publishing. I write books myself, and I also help other people write and publish books.
Let’s see what we can find that’s most useful to YOU!
What interests you?
- Mystery/thrillers set in wild locations in Australia and New Zealand? Check out Poison Bay, the first in my Wild Crimes series, also soon to be released in German. Book 2, Venom Reef, is due 2017.
- Dogs? Check out my light memoir Dogged Optimism: Lessons in Joy from a Disaster-Prone Dog.
- Personal stories about the beauty of Creation and the ups and downs of Real Life? Visit belindapollard.com.
- Writing and publishing topics? Cruise this website: smallbluedog.com.
- Writing memoir and personal stories? Check out writeyourlife.com.
- A free ebook: Should I self-publish? (The answer is different for everyone.)
- Need an editor? I’ve got decades of experience. See my About page for more info.
- Need a writing coach? Let me help you get Read, Recommended and Remembered. Check out my Coaching page.
Need a speaker for your event?
- I deliver writing workshops that can be condensed into a timeslot as short as one hour, or fill a whole day with fun, interactive learning.
- I speak to both small and large audiences, of all ages.
- I present keynote speeches on inspirational themes for a variety of events.
- More information on my Speaking page.
Poison Bay: Wild Crimes #1
When the wilderness is not your only enemy, who do you trust?
A tale of old secrets and survival against the elements set in majestic Fiordland National Park, New Zealand.
Winner: Varuna Publisher Fellowship, IPPY Silver Medal
Coming soon: Verschollen in der Poison Bay (Deutsch)
Coming 2017: Venom Reef: Wild Crimes #2. The ocean gives, and the ocean takes. On a remote and beautiful tropical island on Queensland’s Great Barrier Reef, danger erupts when scientific research collides with terrorism and greed.
Dogged Optimism: Lessons in Joy from a Disaster-Prone Dog
The story of the dog of my heart, a chaotic terrier named Killarney, and how she changed my view of the world with her unstoppable eagerness for life.
Winner: Bronze, Foreword Reviews awards; Finalist, Next Gen Indie Awards
- smallbluedog.com – writing, publishing and self-publishing tips, for authors and aspiring writers.
- belindapollard.com – my books and personal thoughts about real life on this beautiful planet of ours.
- writeyourlifenow.com – specifically about writing memoir that makes a difference, including personal stories and self-help that includes talking about your life and experiences.
Connect with me
Talk to me!
Leave me a comment below, or send me an email. I love to chat with you. 🙂