Sign up with your email below.
- Receive a new article each month, and other occasional alerts.
- My subscribers are eligible for special discounts on my courses and other resources.
- Unsubscribe easily at any time, by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
Free download as a gift for subscribers
Writers’ Flowchart – The 7 Phases of Feedback
The right feedback at the right time can change not just a book but our whole writing career.
This 1-page flowchart walks you through the 7 Phases of Feedback — all the way from concept development to published book.
Find answers to these questions:
- When should I engage beta readers for the best results? And what should I ask them to do?
- What do the different phases of editing mean… from developmental and copy editing through to proofreading?
- Which self-editing tasks should I do early in my writing, and which ones are best saved till the end?
This flowchart has been one of the most popular items at my writers’ workshops over the past couple of years, which is why I decided to make it available to you.
The flowchart appears in Chapter 5 of USE THE POWER OF FEEDBACK TO WRITE A BETTER BOOK – but it’s quite small, so this one is easier to read!
The file is a printable PDF – 71kb.
The best part? It’s free! 🙂
When you enter your email address below to download the flowchart, you will also be signed up to my mailing list. Expect to receive a blog post each month, and occasional notifications for other useful things such as courses or workshops. You can unsubscribe quickly and easily at any time. No spam, ever.